Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Show me how to retrieve deleted pictures from android cell

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
November 29, 2012 3:27:15 PM

Hi There,

Even I too faced this situation when I connected my android phone to the system where I stored my previous moments of photos unknowingly i deleted my photos thought of getting some solution to recover my deleted photos
Score
February 28, 2013 6:56:34 AM

As everyone writes above, you need to download a memory card recovery tool as long as you have saved your deleted photos on the memory card. You should google it on the internet.
Score
Related resources
March 25, 2013 2:43:16 AM

Yes, you have great possibility to retrieve the pics you mistakenly deleted from Android cellphone. Those pics are still in the memory of your phone just not visible, and pics data are waiting to be written over by new data. So from now on don't use your cellphone to take more pics.
Then the best way to retrieve your deleted pics is to use some picture recovery programs. Recommended one is Android Photo Recovery.
Score
March 25, 2013 8:34:26 PM

It is not difficult to restore your deleted picture from this android cell, if you are sure that you've saved these photos on the inner memory card.
Pick out this card and connect it to a computer or laptop. (Never try to save anything else on this memory card in case of data loss.)
Download memory card recovery software to get back your deleted data. There are numerous card recovery tools online.
Preview the recovered data to see whether it is restored rightly.
Save the restored pictures on a different drive or places in case of data recovery failure.
In the future, you should learn to back up your data well.
Score
a b Ë Android
March 25, 2013 9:06:29 PM

Guys, this post is from November of 2012. I and all of us here at Tom's appreciate you trying to help. However please, in the future, check the date tag before posting as to avoid reviving old, dead topics. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread now, if the OP needs any more help they can feel free to make a new post.
Score
!