please help

August 18, 2005 2:06:15 PM

can anyone tell me if there is a way to enlarge the systems configuration
utility window so I can read the full file names?
thanks for any help!
Mary Erickson

More about : question

August 18, 2005 7:16:04 PM

Press the Ctrl key with the "+" on the numeric keypad

Jon

"Mary Erickson" <pericks1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:o GdoC4$oFHA.468@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> can anyone tell me if there is a way to enlarge the systems configuration
> utility window so I can read the full file names?
> thanks for any help!
> Mary Erickson

August 18, 2005 8:47:44 PM

If you don't have a numeric keypad, then you can also expand the columns by
moving your mouse to the dividing marks between the columns, left-clicking
and dragging to change the column widths

[Press on the "Reply to Group" button to make replies]

Jon

"Mary Erickson" <pericks1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

thank you for response, but I have no numeric keypad on laptop...just reg.
numbers at top of keyboard...??

"Jon" <Email_Address@SomewhereOrOther.com> wrote in message
> Press the Ctrl key with the "+" on the numeric keypad
>
> Jon
>

> "Mary Erickson" <pericks1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> news:o GdoC4$oFHA.468@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>> can anyone tell me if there is a way to enlarge the systems configuration
>> utility window so I can read the full file names?
>> thanks for any help!
>> Mary Erickson

August 18, 2005 8:47:45 PM

THAT'S IT!! THANKS, JON....
> If you don't have a numeric keypad, then you can also expand the columns
> by moving your mouse to the dividing marks between the columns,
> left-clicking and dragging to change the column widths
>
> [Press on the "Reply to Group" button to make replies]
>
> Jon
>
> "Mary Erickson" <pericks1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>
> thank you for response, but I have no numeric keypad on laptop...just reg.
> numbers at top of keyboard...??
>

> "Jon" <Email_Address@SomewhereOrOther.com> wrote in message
>> Press the Ctrl key with the "+" on the numeric keypad
>>
>> Jon
>>

>> "Mary Erickson" <pericks1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>> news:o GdoC4$oFHA.468@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>>> can anyone tell me if there is a way to enlarge the systems
>>> configuration utility window so I can read the full file names?
>>> thanks for any help!
>>> Mary Erickson

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 9:12:09 AM

Double clicking is autosize column. Better than dragging.

All computers have numeric keypads. Read the manual.

!