please help

can anyone tell me if there is a way to enlarge the systems configuration
utility window so I can read the full file names?
thanks for any help!
Mary Erickson
4 answers Last reply
More about please help

    Press the Ctrl key with the "+" on the numeric keypad

    Jon

    "Mary Erickson" <pericks1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > can anyone tell me if there is a way to enlarge the systems configuration
    > utility window so I can read the full file names?
    > thanks for any help!
    > Mary Erickson

    If you don't have a numeric keypad, then you can also expand the columns by
    moving your mouse to the dividing marks between the columns, left-clicking
    and dragging to change the column widths

    [Press on the "Reply to Group" button to make replies]

    Jon

    "Mary Erickson" <pericks1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

    thank you for response, but I have no numeric keypad on laptop...just reg.
    numbers at top of keyboard...??

    "Jon" <Email_Address@SomewhereOrOther.com> wrote in message
    > Press the Ctrl key with the "+" on the numeric keypad
    >
    > Jon
    >

    > "Mary Erickson" <pericks1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    >> can anyone tell me if there is a way to enlarge the systems configuration
    >> utility window so I can read the full file names?
    >> thanks for any help!
    >> Mary Erickson

    THAT'S IT!! THANKS, JON....
    > If you don't have a numeric keypad, then you can also expand the columns
    > by moving your mouse to the dividing marks between the columns,
    > left-clicking and dragging to change the column widths
    >
    > [Press on the "Reply to Group" button to make replies]
    >
    > Jon
    >
    > "Mary Erickson" <pericks1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    >
    > thank you for response, but I have no numeric keypad on laptop...just reg.
    > numbers at top of keyboard...??
    >

    > "Jon" <Email_Address@SomewhereOrOther.com> wrote in message
    >> Press the Ctrl key with the "+" on the numeric keypad
    >>
    >> Jon
    >>

    >> "Mary Erickson" <pericks1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    >>> can anyone tell me if there is a way to enlarge the systems
    >>> configuration utility window so I can read the full file names?
    >>> thanks for any help!
    >>> Mary Erickson

    Double clicking is autosize column. Better than dragging.

    All computers have numeric keypads. Read the manual.

    "Mary Erickson" <pericks1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:uevwOdCpFHA.1948@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    > THAT'S IT!! THANKS, JON....
    > "Jon" <Email_Address@SomewhereOrOther.com> wrote in message
    >> If you don't have a numeric keypad, then you can also expand the columns
    >> by moving your mouse to the dividing marks between the columns,
    >> left-clicking and dragging to change the column widths
    >>
    >> [Press on the "Reply to Group" button to make replies]
    >>
    >> Jon
    >>
    >> "Mary Erickson" <pericks1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> thank you for response, but I have no numeric keypad on laptop...just reg.
    >> numbers at top of keyboard...??
    >>

    >> "Jon" <Email_Address@SomewhereOrOther.com> wrote in message
    >>> Press the Ctrl key with the "+" on the numeric keypad
    >>>
    >>> Jon
    >>>

    >>> "Mary Erickson" <pericks1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Configuration Microsoft Systems Windows XP