Saving tracks/CD songs on musicmatch JUKEBOX

Hi:

I want to 'save' my favorite tracks/CD on musicmatch JUKEBOX, so that I am
able to listen 'saved tracks/songs' without putting CDs whenever I want to
listen.

On 'RealOne Player' and 'Real Player,' I have NO problem of saving music
tracks/CD, but I am NOT able to save any of the music tracks/CD on '
musicmatch JUKEBOX.'

Or, 'musicmatch JUKEBOX' does not take any CDs for saving 'tracks?'
Only music tracks over the Internet?

Any instructions on this regard would be truly apppreciated.

Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about saving tracks songs musicmatch jukebox

    This is about XP, an MS product. Perhaps you could ask MusicMatch (http://www.musicmatch.com) about MusicMatch.

    As their web server is as poor as MS google can show the page
    http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:CF4Sf9xdp8QJ:www.musicmatch.com/+MusicMatch+&hl=en&lr=lang_en
    "maligold" <like@starpower.net> wrote in message news:us$oiHApFHA.3380@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    > Hi:
    >
    > I want to 'save' my favorite tracks/CD on musicmatch JUKEBOX, so that I am
    > able to listen 'saved tracks/songs' without putting CDs whenever I want to
    > listen.
    >
    > On 'RealOne Player' and 'Real Player,' I have NO problem of saving music
    > tracks/CD, but I am NOT able to save any of the music tracks/CD on '
    > musicmatch JUKEBOX.'
    >
    > Or, 'musicmatch JUKEBOX' does not take any CDs for saving 'tracks?'
    > Only music tracks over the Internet?
    >
    > Any instructions on this regard would be truly apppreciated.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

Music CD-Rom Microsoft Windows XP