Saving tracks/CD songs on musicmatch JUKEBOX

August 18, 2005 2:34:03 PM

Hi:

I want to 'save' my favorite tracks/CD on musicmatch JUKEBOX, so that I am
able to listen 'saved tracks/songs' without putting CDs whenever I want to
listen.

On 'RealOne Player' and 'Real Player,' I have NO problem of saving music
tracks/CD, but I am NOT able to save any of the music tracks/CD on '
musicmatch JUKEBOX.'

Or, 'musicmatch JUKEBOX' does not take any CDs for saving 'tracks?'
Only music tracks over the Internet?

Any instructions on this regard would be truly apppreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 4:41:58 AM

This is about XP, an MS product. Perhaps you could ask MusicMatch (http://www.musicmatch.com) about MusicMatch.

As their web server is as poor as MS google can show the page
http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:CF4Sf9xdp8QJ:www.m...

!