"Show window contents while dragging" does not work on XP ..

"Show window contents while dragging" does not work on my XP Home Edition
computer. However, it works on all my XP Professional computers.

Control Panel
Display Properties
Appearance
Effects
Show window contents while dragging

"Show windows contents while dragging" option is disabled after a restart
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/windowcontents.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"slow learner" wrote:

| "Show window contents while dragging" does not work on my XP Home Edition
| computer. However, it works on all my XP Professional computers.
|
| Control Panel
| Display Properties
| Appearance
| Effects
| Show window contents while dragging

Carey,

Thank you. It IS DELL. I will try to uninstall DME tonight and see what
happens.