FS Whitewater in PA Make an offer

I have a nice whitewater for sale. Game plays 100%. Has the topper.
No cabinet fade. Playfield has some minor insert wear but nothing
major. Does have some lockdown bar holes in the front. Come by and
check it out if interested. Any reasonable offer will be considered.
Email me for further questions.
Thx
derek
ps
game is part of my collection in Reading, PA 19609

Dang, Levi wasn't off by too much :)

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

<bigd849498@cs.com> wrote in message
>I have a nice whitewater for sale. Game plays 100%. Has the topper.
> No cabinet fade. Playfield has some minor insert wear but nothing
> major. Does have some lockdown bar holes in the front. Come by and
> check it out if interested. Any reasonable offer will be considered.
> Email me for further questions.
> Thx
> derek
> ps
> game is part of my collection in Reading, PA 19609

Real funny guys any resonable offer. I would like somebody to find one
that cheap
derek

TRENDING THREADS