alt print screen and printing from Paint.

I do a snapshot using alt, print screen, (or just print screen) and paste it
into Paint. When I try to print it starts calculating number of pages to
print. It sometimes goes up as high as 100. What is happening? All I want
is a print of the snapshot.
--
Shady

I've never used paint for screenshots except to crop and then place into
wordpad. But if I print my full size screenshot of my desktop it will print
over 65 thousand pages. Basically a full sheet of paper would be 792 pixels
tall and 612 pixels wide. So even running 800x600 screen resolution, a full
screenshot would get you atleast 2 pages because of the page border size.

Another thing that I noticed is trying to print an image across multiple
pages the image doesn't start until about halfway down.

My suggestion would be to resize the image within paint to fit on 1 page. Or
you can crop out what you want to show and resize that.