Files and Settings Transfer Wizard

I recently had to reformat and reinstall windows XP (with sp2) Prior to
starting, I ran the files and settings transfer wizard and created an 18gb
directory on a clean 90g hard drive containing all of the dat files (each
about 2g) After reinstalling XP and running all of the updates, the Files
and settings transfer wizard will not recognize the previously saved data. I
keep getting
"The location that you sepcified does not contain stored information. Please
type a valid folder path into the edit box"

If I give a direct path to the img0000a.dat file, it gives me another error.
"The location you specified is not accessible. "

Anyone have any help for me. I would sure like to recover these settings.

--
Bob Knowles

You new setup has a different SID (Security Identifier) than the one
used on the folder/files stored on your drive. You need to change the
ACL (Access Control Listing) on the drive or take ownership of the
folder that holds your FAST data. On Professional each folder has a
Security (TAB) w/Home you have to Boot to Safe Mode to be able
to access the Security feature.