Dimension L733R BIOS Help

Some "Friend" of mine was messing around with my BIOS chip (little black
thing) and droped it, its gone i need a new one, does any body know
where to get one?
now it doesnt think the monitor is there and im screwed? Am I?

Specs

Model:Dell Dimension L733R

Image: http://www6.shizuokanet.ne.jp/usr/nob96/dell733.JPG

733 MHz Pentuim III
192 MB RAM
Windows XP Pro
NTFS
not sure bios version cuz it wont boot, if any1 can help thanks.

--
Mike Lumberg

Let's see if I've got this right. You so-called friend opened up the chassis
and pried out the BIOS chip from its socket, then managed to lose it? If so, I
hope the person is no longer your friend, or maybe he/she pays for a
replacement.

Really, at this point, the most straightforward and likely replacement is the
entire motherboard. There is some small chance that someone with the tools to
burn a new flash BIOS chip will respond. And the cost of a replacement BIOS
chip may well exceed the cost of an entire board.

Once you have a replacement motherboard installed, it is pretty easy to update
the BIOS on the board with the latest from the Dell web site... Ben Myers