Dr. Who in Columbus, OH

Ad listed in Columbus Dispatch for Dr. Who $1600. There's a phone
number listed in the ad (which you can find at www.columbusdipatch.com)
if anyone's interested. I don't really like the game and it doesn't
seem like that great a price but who knows if they're willing to
negotiate. Figured i'd post it here in case anyone was interested.

Darn!
I live in Cleveland and for $1600.00 I'll deliver my Dr.Who to
columbus!!

lastheathen@gmail.com wrote:
> Ad listed in Columbus Dispatch for Dr. Who $1600. There's a phone
> number listed in the ad (which you can find at www.columbusdipatch.com)
> if anyone's interested. I don't really like the game and it doesn't
> seem like that great a price but who knows if they're willing to
> negotiate. Figured i'd post it here in case anyone was interested.

An advertisement does not mean it sold for that much.

bigmoney wrote:
> Darn!
> I live in Cleveland and for $1600.00 I'll deliver my Dr.Who to
> columbus!!
>
> lastheathen@gmail.com wrote:
> > Ad listed in Columbus Dispatch for Dr. Who $1600. There's a phone
> > number listed in the ad (which you can find at www.columbusdipatch.com)
> > if anyone's interested. I don't really like the game and it doesn't
> > seem like that great a price but who knows if they're willing to
> > negotiate. Figured i'd post it here in case anyone was interested.

man, stop giving away local leads!! ;-) (not that thats a good deal
though).

Tom