RISE OF NATIONS UPDATE

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 1, 2004 11:06:51 AM

hi

after i downloaded an update of rise of nations from the
net game won't run again. how can i uninstall, delete the
update or revert the game to its previous state so that
it runs again.

note: i want to revert the game to its previous form coz
i dont want to risk losing the already saved games there.

thanks

More about : rise nations update

Anonymous
September 12, 2004 5:33:49 PM

Hi MG,

"MG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:095e01c4902c$ed7e3a90$a401280a@phx.gbl...
| hi
|

| after i downloaded an update of rise of nations from the
| net game won't run again. how can i uninstall, delete the
| update or revert the game to its previous state so that
| it runs again.
|
| note: i want to revert the game to its previous form coz
| i dont want to risk losing the already saved games there.
|
| thanks

Here's how to uninstall a game when using Add-Remove programs fails:

Step A: Start your computer in Safe Mode by holding down the F8 key.

Step B: Reinstall the game to the same folder it was installed to originally,
and then try to uninstall it again using Add-Remove programs. If
that fails, delete it's folder and any save games in My Documents.

Step C: Install and Run Regcleaner and if it finds any stray registry keys for the
game, delete them: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download460.html

Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Microsoft MVP Windows XP Shell/User: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com