When I turn on the computer I get to the big E (i have an e-machines) and it
never goes past that! It is 1 week old no Major software changes and NO
Hardware changes???

Contact eMachine support.
http://www.emachines.com/support/product_support.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Jeffrey Hoschak" wrote:

| When I turn on the computer I get to the big E (i have an e-machines) and it
| never goes past that! It is 1 week old no Major software changes and NO
| Hardware changes???

BIOS is done before XP. Therefore, it looks like you have other problems
and you need to contact e-Machines.

"Jeffrey Hoschak" <aweless@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> When I turn on the computer I get to the big E (i have an e-machines) and
> it never goes past that! It is 1 week old no Major software changes and NO
> Hardware changes???

ok thanks