How do I open a range of ports with XP SP2 (1000 - 1200).

Thanks -

--
Sean D.

The only way I know to do this easily is to use netsh and script it with a
loop.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=875357#XSLTH4155121123120121120120

shows some of the commands and then use your scripting language of choice
with a conditional statement with a start value, and end value and run it in
a loop with a +1 increment until it finishes.

--
Manny Borges
MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
-- Marty Feldman