Other view than "Control Panel" on open drive with widows ..

Hello,

I insert a CD/DVD in a drive. I read de content with Windows Explorer, the
drive is "U" for example. When I eject de CD/DVD, Windows explorer show the
"control panel" content. Is it possible in this case to show "My computer"
or "Drive C" ? Because sometimes the "control pannel" crash. It's a new
install of windows XP Pro uk SP2

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about other view control panel open drive widows

    No.

    Explorer just defaults to the next item in line when U closes.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:Or6zqBDpFHA.4056@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
    Christian Ista <ml@cista.be> hunted and pecked:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I insert a CD/DVD in a drive. I read de content with Windows Explorer, the
    > drive is "U" for example. When I eject de CD/DVD, Windows explorer show
    > the "control panel" content. Is it possible in this case to show "My
    > computer" or "Drive C" ? Because sometimes the "control pannel" crash.
    > It's a new install of windows XP Pro uk SP2
    >
    > Thanks

Control Panel Windows Explorer CD-Rom Windows XP