Other view than "Control Panel" on open drive with widows ..

Hello,

I insert a CD/DVD in a drive. I read de content with Windows Explorer, the
drive is "U" for example. When I eject de CD/DVD, Windows explorer show the
"control panel" content. Is it possible in this case to show "My computer"
or "Drive C" ? Because sometimes the "control pannel" crash. It's a new
install of windows XP Pro uk SP2

Thanks

No.

Explorer just defaults to the next item in line when U closes.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User