FT F-14 for Cyclone

I have a nice F-14 I'd trade for a Cyclone. If anyone is interested in
a deal like that let me know. Located in NY, NY

Andy wrote:
> Good luck with that.
>
> "ldnayman" <ldnayman@aol.com> wrote in message
> >I have a nice F-14 I'd trade for a Cyclone. If anyone is interested in
> > a deal like that let me know. Located in NY, NY

No Kidding. Cyclone's are hard to find, nevertheless in good shape.
Value of F-14 is a lot lower too. Not knocking you for trying though.

John

Why is it that people think a picture of Ronald Reagan on the backglass
is going to increase the value? They give you more pics of Ronnie than
they do of the playfield. Ronnie was a good guy (and this coming from
a card carrying member of the ACLU who is going to vote for Hillary in
08'), but his mug on the backglass doesn't change the value.

With that said, if anyone has a Cyclone out there for sale, please let
me know!

I have a Cyclone for sale in North Georgia.

Bill

PDX_Pinball wrote:
> Why is it that people think a picture of Ronald Reagan on the backglass
> is going to increase the value? They give you more pics of Ronnie than
> they do of the playfield. Ronnie was a good guy (and this coming from
> a card carrying member of the ACLU who is going to vote for Hillary in
> 08'), but his mug on the backglass doesn't change the value.
>
> With that said, if anyone has a Cyclone out there for sale, please let
> me know!

There is a Cyclone on eBay in Syracuse NY.
Custom coin door.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6191271279&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

grus_jc@yahoo.com wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>
>>Good luck with that.
>>
>>"ldnayman" <ldnayman@aol.com> wrote in message

>>>I have a nice F-14 I'd trade for a Cyclone. If anyone is interested in
>>>a deal like that let me know. Located in NY, NY
>>>

> No Kidding. Cyclone's are hard to find, nevertheless in good shape.
> Value of F-14 is a lot lower too. Not knocking you for trying though.
>
> John

Andy

Good luck with that.

"ldnayman" <ldnayman@aol.com> wrote in message
>I have a nice F-14 I'd trade for a Cyclone. If anyone is interested in
> a deal like that let me know. Located in NY, NY

That's a losing deal. I'd keep F-14, even if it was
just for the "guests" !

--
Fred
TX

"ldnayman" <ldnayman@aol.com> wrote in message news:1120676496.072389.228720@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> I have a nice F-14 I'd trade for a Cyclone. If anyone is interested in
> a deal like that let me know. Located in NY, NY

Andy

Probably half as valuable, and I had to like the damn thing growing up
enough to spend this much on restoring one....

Andy

<grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Andy wrote:
>> Good luck with that.
>>
>> "ldnayman" <ldnayman@aol.com> wrote in message
>> >I have a nice F-14 I'd trade for a Cyclone. If anyone is interested in
>> > a deal like that let me know. Located in NY, NY
>> >

> No Kidding. Cyclone's are hard to find, nevertheless in good shape.
> Value of F-14 is a lot lower too. Not knocking you for trying though.
>
> John

Andy

Wow, that is a nice coin door. Hell, the game does't look too bad from the
pics, at least of what they show. Nice to see the commentary between the
users who apparently either know nothing about the game or pretend not to.
I especially like the part about the fact that there is no acid damage
because there have not been batteries in it for years. May turn out to be a
decent buy for someone willing to take a gamble or who can pick up in
person. Maybe we will find out. :)

Andy

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Hi, Interested in your machine. Trying to figure if I
have a vehicle it would fit in. Could you give me another idea of the
dimensions with top folded...more
Jul-05-05
A: Hello Frank, Thank you for your interest in this auction
item. Here are the dimensions you will need: full length from front to back:
~53" width at...more

Q: From the images, it appears as if the legs are
removable. Is this the case? I think it would be easier to transport if so.
Thanks
Jul-04-05
A: Hello palmyratrading, Thank you for your interest in
this auction item. Yes the legs can be removed. removing the legs, I am
told, is the only way the...more

Q: What condition are the plastic pieces on this pinaball?
What is the condition of the plastic ramps? Please indicate the
operation/condition of the digital...more
Jul-04-05
A: Hello Again, I wanted to ge back to you about the
pinball machine. I didn't hear back from you with repect to my request for
more detailed questions...more

"John W. James" <ebd@jackdds.com> wrote in message
> There is a Cyclone on eBay in Syracuse NY.
> Custom coin door.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6191271279&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
>
> grus_jc@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> Andy wrote:
>>
>>>Good luck with that.
>>>
>>>"ldnayman" <ldnayman@aol.com> wrote in message

>> No Kidding. Cyclone's are hard to find, nevertheless in good shape.
>> Value of F-14 is a lot lower too. Not knocking you for trying though.
>>
>> John

begin 666 s.gif
M1TE&.#EA`0`!`)'_`/___P```,# P ```"'Y! $```(`+ `````!``$```("
$5 $`.P``
`
end

I wouldn't mind having either, but I would keep F14 over cyclone too
(even though f14 is really easy). If the cyclone were really nice
though I'd have a hard time parting with it since most have beat to
hell PF's now.

>No way in hell F14 is a better game than Cyclone

I don't agree. F-14 is a fun game and the only 80's game I still own.

I wouldn't trade mine for a cyclone, but that is just me

Kirb
(SR fan)

>You don't see too many nice Cyclones out there but I seem to >see F14's all the time come up for sale.

I don't think I would say that F-14s being "up for sale all the time"
is an indication of being not as desireable than Cyclone. They did make
50% more F-14s at the time and they seem to have held up much better
with full mylar than most Cyclones...

I'm sure you will find just as many people here have love for F-14 as
they do for Cyclone, IMHO.

Kirb

Andy

Fred strikes again. No way in hell F14 is a better game than Cyclone and
both of my examples of these games are restored to almost new.

"Fred Kemper" <pbgarage@davlin.net> wrote in message
> That's a losing deal. I'd keep F-14, even if it was
> just for the "guests" !
>
> --
> Fred
> TX
> CARGPB#8
> ******************
>

> "ldnayman" <ldnayman@aol.com> wrote in message
>> I have a nice F-14 I'd trade for a Cyclone. If anyone is interested in
>> a deal like that let me know. Located in NY, NY

Andy

.....and that's fine Kirb, I like and own both games too...

Say you have a perfect example of each - Put both games in exactly the same
condition next to each other for sale and my bet is that Cyclone will sell
for more every time. I don't think that would be the case if it wasn't a
more desirable game (and more demand for it) by the general population. You

"kirb" <kirbseepe@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >No way in hell F14 is a better game than Cyclone
>
> I don't agree. F-14 is a fun game and the only 80's game I still own.
>
> I wouldn't trade mine for a cyclone, but that is just me
>
> Kirb
> (SR fan)

Andy

Ah, well, I will give you that I had not considered the production number
differences between the two titles so maybe that is a little unfair to the
F14. No question the ramps on F14 hold up better!

Andy

> >You don't see too many nice Cyclones out there but I seem to >see F14's
> >all the time come up for sale.
>
> I don't think I would say that F-14s being "up for sale all the time"
> is an indication of being not as desireable than Cyclone. They did make
> 50% more F-14s at the time and they seem to have held up much better
> with full mylar than most Cyclones...
>
> I'm sure you will find just as many people here have love for F-14 as
> they do for Cyclone, IMHO.
>
> Kirb

TRENDING THREADS