Sign in with
Your question
Solved

What ethernet controller driver do i need for a hp compaq model sc-148

Last response: in Computer Brands
January 22, 2013 6:01:24 AM

Trying to learn aswell as fix my computer.... coming up with error 106 when connecting to the internet... have lost ethernet controller driver so how?? kids? but need to know which one i need to down load for a hq compaq model sc-148 windows xp? any help would be very helpful and highly appreciated...thanks.... Chris

Best solution

a b α HP
January 23, 2013 8:22:55 PM

If you go to the HP support web page and enter in the model number of the ethernet controller and your operating system you will bring up the driver that you need , or a selection of drivers and then you have to choose between 32 bit and 64bit.
February 2, 2013 7:14:03 PM

inzone said:
If you go to the HP support web page and enter in the model number of the ethernet controller and your operating system you will bring up the driver that you need , or a selection of drivers and then you have to choose between 32 bit and 64bit.

Thanks INZONE thats what I did and with 'the simplest of ease' [grin] I soon had the old docking station up and running again, happily entering the cyberspace at hyper speed......Thanks for your Helpful Reply..... All the Best.....Chris
m
l
Related resources
a b α HP
February 3, 2013 4:07:08 PM

Your welcome and come back if your ever in need of help again.
m
l
February 5, 2013 7:13:44 AM

Best answer selected by creedo_95.
m
l
!