video upgrade

I have a question for the group, I have a Optiplex GX110 and would like to
upgrade the vidoe to play the newer games. I have Generals and C/C Renegade
and they wont work. I know that I have to use a PCI card but no sure which
one will work with my system. Can any help me out?

slotted or socketed processor?
this link probably won't work for you, but...
http://premiersupport.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/opgx110/
go to dell.com and find support links for the optiplex gx110.

Small-Form-Factor Chassis — Removing and Replacing Parts

Low-Profile Chassis — Removing and Replacing Parts

Midsize Chassis—Removing and Replacing Parts
Mini Tower Chassis — Removing and Replacing Parts

http://personalpages.tds.net/~rcsilk for rates
http://dicksilk.chatango.com for live chat
--

"Brian Allen" <gemini1463@cox.net> wrote in message
>I have a question for the group, I have a Optiplex GX110 and would
>like to upgrade the vidoe to play the newer games. I have Generals
>and C/C Renegade and they wont work. I know that I have to use a PCI
>card but no sure which one will work with my system. Can any help me
>out?

here's a slightly better / accurate reply: make sure what you get
matches these specs:

Graphics architecture Intel Dynamic Video Memory (DVM)
technology
Graphics accelerator Intel Direct Accelerated Graphics Port
(AGP) 2D and 3D graphics accelerator
Display cache 4 MB, 133-MHz synchronous dynamic random-access
memory (SDRAM)
Graphics memory Dynamically assigned from system memory
Video resolutions 800 x 600 pixels; 85 hertz (Hz) refresh rate
with 16.7 million colors
1024 x 786 pixels; 85 Hz refresh rate with 64,000 colors
1280 x 1024 pixels; 85 Hz refresh rate with 256 colors
1600 x 1200 pixels; 75 Hz refresh rate with 256 colors

--
http://personalpages.tds.net/~rcsilk for rates
http://dicksilk.chatango.com for live chat
--

"Brian Allen" <gemini1463@cox.net> wrote in message
>I have a question for the group, I have a Optiplex GX110 and would
>like to upgrade the vidoe to play the newer games. I have Generals
>and C/C Renegade and they wont work. I know that I have to use a PCI
>card but no sure which one will work with my system. Can any help me
>out?

Please explain on how I can check that these specs are what I have.

Thank you