xp64 driver for wireless mn510

Hello,

I just got the WINXP64 extended systems software and
everything is working great except my wireless usb adapter
the mn-510. I cannot find a driver that will support it.
So henceforth no internet. Is anybody working on such a
bad boy, i cant find it on the driver download pages.

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about xp64 driver wireless mn510

    The software in question has already been RTW'ed

    See http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "Mohinder Verma [MSFT]" <mohindv@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am glad to see your posting in this newgroup.
    >
    > Try this and get the software in the second link
    >
    > We are getting ready to release an update for the Broadband Networking
    > products.
    >
    > This release includes:
    > * Improvements to the loopback and virtual server features of the
    > Microsoft Wireless Base Station (MN-700)
    > * Added compatibility for Microsoft Windows XP SP2
    > * Improvements to the stability of Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA)
    > * User interface improvements to the Broadband Network Utility
    > * All previous updates
    >
    > This release includes the following updated components:
    > * Setup Wizard (2.2.0.731)
    > * Broadband Network Utility (2.2.0.731)
    > * Microsoft Wireless Base Station (MN-700) firmware (2.1.2.590)
    > * Microsoft Wireless USB Adapter (MN-510) driver (3.1.3.31)
    >
    > We believe the update is ready to go, but have not updated the Web
    > site and Auto Update yet.
    > If you want to get an early look at it, you can find it
    > here:
    >
    > MSBNDownload (This is the update package. It will update software
    > (includingdrivers) and firmware as needed)
    > http://download.microsoft.com/downl..SBNDownload.exe
    > (note that this URL is very long and might get truncated, see attached
    > ReadMe)
    >
    > MSBNSoftware (This is the updated contents of the CD that ships with
    > the
    > hardware)
    > http://download.microsoft.com/downl..SBNSoftware.exe
    > (note that this URL is very long and might get truncated, see attached
    > ReadMe)
    >
    > The Update Wizard creates a log file called BBNUpdateLog.txt, which it
    > stores in the install folder of the software, or the temp folder (if
    > the
    > software is not installed).
    >
    > The Setup Wizard creates a log file called MSBNCfgLog.txt in the
    > install folder.
    >
    > I hope above information help you in resolving this issue.
    >
    > Thanks and Regards
    >

    > Mohinder Verma "Mehar"
    > mohindv@online.microsoft.com

    > rights.