How to stop not to store "tmp0000xxxx" folder at Windows/T..

I use WinXP SP2.
Is any tool, a program to clean automatically.

--
http://free.mizc.com
3 answers Last reply

    To clean what..If temp files are what you want cleaned,then go to run,
    type:%Temp% In the new window,go to edit,select all,delete all,exit,
    empty recycle bin.

    "Knight" wrote:

    > I use WinXP SP2.
    > Is any tool, a program to clean automatically.
    >
    > --
    > http://free.mizc.com

    Thank you very much, Andrew E.

    I want to know if there is any tool which makes windows/temp folders and tmp
    files removed AUTOMATICALLY when windows explorer or system closed..

    --
    http://free.mizc.com

    "Andrew E." wrote:

    > To clean what..If temp files are what you want cleaned,then go to run,
    > type:%Temp% In the new window,go to edit,select all,delete all,exit,
    > empty recycle bin.
    >
    > "Knight" wrote:
    >
    > > I use WinXP SP2.
    > > Is any tool, a program to clean automatically.
    > >
    > > --
    > > http://free.mizc.com

    It's a stupid idea. What do you care anyway. Windows will delete them if space become critical.

    "Knight" <Knight@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59A74F36-27E3-4442-8A76-1A41489F43EC@microsoft.com...
    > Thank you very much, Andrew E.
    >
    > I want to know if there is any tool which makes windows/temp folders and tmp
    > files removed AUTOMATICALLY when windows explorer or system closed..
    >
    > --
    > http://free.mizc.com
    >

    > "Andrew E." wrote:
    >
    >> To clean what..If temp files are what you want cleaned,then go to run,
    >> type:%Temp% In the new window,go to edit,select all,delete all,exit,
    >> empty recycle bin.
    >>
    >> "Knight" wrote:
    >>
    >> > I use WinXP SP2.
    >> > Is any tool, a program to clean automatically.
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > http://free.mizc.com

Microsoft Windows XP