How to stop not to store "tmp0000xxxx" folder at Windows/T..

August 18, 2005 9:09:01 PM

I use WinXP SP2.
Is any tool, a program to clean automatically.

--
http://free.mizc.com
Anonymous

To clean what..If temp files are what you want cleaned,then go to run,
type:%Temp% In the new window,go to edit,select all,delete all,exit,
empty recycle bin.

"Knight" wrote:

> I use WinXP SP2.
> Is any tool, a program to clean automatically.
>
> --
> http://free.mizc.com
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 2:06:01 AM

Thank you very much, Andrew E.

I want to know if there is any tool which makes windows/temp folders and tmp
files removed AUTOMATICALLY when windows explorer or system closed..

--
http://free.mizc.com

"Andrew E." wrote:

> To clean what..If temp files are what you want cleaned,then go to run,
> type:%Temp% In the new window,go to edit,select all,delete all,exit,
> empty recycle bin.
>
> "Knight" wrote:
>
> > I use WinXP SP2.
> > Is any tool, a program to clean automatically.
> >
> > --
> > http://free.mizc.com
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 7:21:54 PM

It's a stupid idea. What do you care anyway. Windows will delete them if space become critical.

!