Cannon Fire Jr. questions

Hey guys

Just checked out a machine from 1934 called Cannon Fire Jr, anyone know
anything about this one? No flippers on it. I tried some digging on
the net, came up with nothing on it.

Thanks
steve

Hello,
I have a " 1934 ? CANNON FIRE JR. GAME BY SHYVERS
SEATTLE"
It is very old, & dusty, & has been in the cellar since 1959.
It is missing a bolt to one of the legs. Any idea where I can
get one for this ? I would like to restore it.
Do you know what it is worth ? I would like to insure it.
Thank you
Elizabeth

Balboa Rules wrote:
> Hey guys
>
> Just checked out a machine from 1934 called Cannon Fire Jr, anyone know
> anything about this one? No flippers on it. I tried some digging on
> the net, came up with nothing on it.
>
> Thanks
> steve

Hey Steve, join us on the prewar pinball group. Betcha find someone who
knows more about it there.

Also try out Pinball Nirvana. John Patton and others have recreated a
lot of these flipperless wonders for visual pinball
http://www.flipperless.com/index.php

Terry Cummings has an excellent page on 30's games also and is great
reading http://1930s.com/pinball/

Plenty of resources and links within these few pages but it gets you
started! =)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Cliffy, you rule! How did you get that CARGPB2? I do not see you in
that catagory...

Steve

Ahh therein lies the mystery, the true reason for the cargpb :) You're
getting warmer! :p