Notebook HD Upgrade Help

Hi Everybody,
Have XP installed on my 20GB notebook drive and I want to copy it (make an
exact bootable duplicate) to a new 40GB drive.
I have a USB external case that I can use to connect the 40GB drive.
Any suggestions on what method/software utilities would work best? Don't
want to spend a lot.
Thanks for the help!
3 answers Last reply
More about notebook upgrade help

    have u tried norton ghost??

    "Scot" wrote:

    > Hi Everybody,
    > Have XP installed on my 20GB notebook drive and I want to copy it (make an
    > exact bootable duplicate) to a new 40GB drive.
    > I have a USB external case that I can use to connect the 40GB drive.
    > Any suggestions on what method/software utilities would work best? Don't
    > want to spend a lot.
    > Thanks for the help!

    You can use either Trueimage or Norton Ghost to clone your disk to the
    new one, while it is in the external case. Then you can simply swap the
    disk in your notebook.

    Thanks for the replies guys!

Notebooks Windows XP