scot

Hi Everybody,
Have XP installed on my 20GB notebook drive and I want to copy it (make an
exact bootable duplicate) to a new 40GB drive.
I have a USB external case that I can use to connect the 40GB drive.
Any suggestions on what method/software utilities would work best? Don't
want to spend a lot.
Thanks for the help!

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

have u tried norton ghost??

"Scot" wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
> Have XP installed on my 20GB notebook drive and I want to copy it (make an
> exact bootable duplicate) to a new 40GB drive.
> I have a USB external case that I can use to connect the 40GB drive.
> Any suggestions on what method/software utilities would work best? Don't
> want to spend a lot.
> Thanks for the help!

You can use either Trueimage or Norton Ghost to clone your disk to the
new one, while it is in the external case. Then you can simply swap the
disk in your notebook.