dell Dimension 4500 power supply

I am thinking of accepting a Dell Dimension 4500 from a friend and
setting up Linux and file server on it (for my internal home network)
and also using it as a desktop with Debian/Suse.

I have a few questions though (my friends has no idea about computer
internals):
1) How much memory does the the AGP graphics card ATI Rage 128 Pro Ulta
have?
2) Can I add a 120G HDD to it without running into power supply
problems? IIRC, it has 250W power supply.
3) Also, I hope the power supply will not be a problem if I were to
replace the AGP vide card with a much higher end model?
4) Do all USB ports work okay? I intend to use a CF card reader, perhaps
a USB modem, and occasionally mount my camcorder as a USB storage
device. So the 6 USB ports seem to be okay in number, but what about the
power supply?

Thanks in advance,
->HS

--
(Please remove all underscores from my email address to get the correct
one. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)

    "H. S." <g_reate_xcalibur@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > 1) How much memory does the the AGP graphics card ATI Rage 128 Pro Ulta
    > have?

    Probably 32 MBytes, but it could be 16.

    > 2) Can I add a 120G HDD to it without running into power supply
    > problems? IIRC, it has 250W power supply.

    Yes.

    > 3) Also, I hope the power supply will not be a problem if I were to
    > replace the AGP vide card with a much higher end model?

    Should be fine with any current card.

    > 4) Do all USB ports work okay? I intend to use a CF card reader, perhaps
    > a USB modem, and occasionally mount my camcorder as a USB storage
    > device. So the 6 USB ports seem to be okay in number, but what about the
    > power supply?

    Most USB devices have their own power - certainly the camcorder will, and a
    disc drive would.
    The other devices use so little power it's not worth worrying about.

    It's a 32MB card.
    HH

    "Edward J. Neth" <ejn63@netscape.com> wrote in message

    > "H. S." <g_reate_xcalibur@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    > > 1) How much memory does the the AGP graphics card ATI Rage 128 Pro Ulta
    > > have?
    >
    > Probably 32 MBytes, but it could be 16.
    >
    > > 2) Can I add a 120G HDD to it without running into power supply
    > > problems? IIRC, it has 250W power supply.
    >
    > Yes.
    >
    > > 3) Also, I hope the power supply will not be a problem if I were to
    > > replace the AGP vide card with a much higher end model?
    >
    > Should be fine with any current card.
    >
    > > 4) Do all USB ports work okay? I intend to use a CF card reader, perhaps
    > > a USB modem, and occasionally mount my camcorder as a USB storage
    > > device. So the 6 USB ports seem to be okay in number, but what about the
    > > power supply?
    >
    > Most USB devices have their own power - certainly the camcorder will, and
    > disc drive would.
    > The other devices use so little power it's not worth worrying about.

Dell Power Supplies Dimension Computers