Hello,

Sorry, I know I'm not on the right group but I didn't find any group about
vista.

I saw an a web site, few days ago (but I don't remember this wbe site) an
URL to microsoft web site. On this Microsoft website part, the developers,
beta tester leave comments and suggestions about Vista development You don't
have this URL ? I looked on MS web site but I didn't find anything

Thanks,

C.

Hi,

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.mspx