White Water art question.

Please closely examine the blonde on the translite. Mine appears to
have something going on in the crotch area. Tell me what you see.

I see nothing. Maybe I didn't look as long as you did though. I
dunno. Camel toe?
Brian

I think its Big Foot's head

"BrianAce" <blaceb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I see nothing. Maybe I didn't look as long as you did though. I
> dunno. Camel toe?
> Brian

Hummm ....examening girls on translites.........
Been single for long now ??
--
Jelle Nelemans - The Netherlands