Sign in with
Your question

3rd Gen i5, 2TB, 6b DDR3, GT 620 for $400. Best Deal Ever?

Last response: in Computer Brands
February 5, 2013 9:37:50 PM

I have just made an amazing deal at dell outlet.
It's a certified refurbished computer costing at $470 originally.

I had a 15% off coupon which would expire in 2 days, used it and purchased the computer for $400.

I think that's the most amazing deal I've ever made.
The specs are insane. I will surely buy a new GPU if really needed, but the CPU, HDD, and RAM are just beast and only for $400.

If anyone else is interested it's 660 inspirion and can be purchased ad Dell Outlet with the use of a coupon.

Full Specs:

Thermal Heatsink, 95W
Dell Outlet Inspiron 660 Minitower
Processor: Intel Core 3rd generation i5-3330 Processor (3.0 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 3.20 GHz)
8GB, DDR3 UDIMM Memory, 1600MHz, Non-ECC (2 DIMMs)
2TB, 7200 RPM 3.5 inch SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive
16X DVD ROM Drive
NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 1GB DDR3
February 6, 2013 4:48:02 PM

Sounds like you got a good deal and I can vouch for the fact that you can find some really good deals at the Dell outlet if you don't mind refurbished , scratch and dent and returned items. I bought a 17" Dell laptop a lot of years ago that was a scratch and dent, which when I got it I wanted to see where it was damaged by the scratch and dent that it was advertised to have but after covering every square inch of it could not find a mark on it. The spec's of the laptop were for a comparible new one that cost $1800 and I got this for $1000. So then my wife wanted one.
There are some amazing deals at the Dell outlet if you look for them and you know your prices.
m
l
February 6, 2013 7:48:14 PM

inzone said:
Sounds like you got a good deal and I can vouch for the fact that you can find some really good deals at the Dell outlet if you don't mind refurbished , scratch and dent and returned items. I bought a 17" Dell laptop a lot of years ago that was a scratch and dent, which when I got it I wanted to see where it was damaged by the scratch and dent that it was advertised to have but after covering every square inch of it could not find a mark on it. The spec's of the laptop were for a comparible new one that cost $1800 and I got this for $1000. So then my wife wanted one.
There are some amazing deals at the Dell outlet if you look for them and you know your prices.

Indeed, but I got the certified refurbished which doesn't have indents or scratches.

If an order for example is cancelled, it can't be marked as "new" so it has to be marked as refurbished, so sometimes you get a massive discount for almost just a new computer, even if they are partially used, they are fully tested.

Just waiting 4 days for my order, really excited on this. Also got a $190 HP monitor for $130.
m
l
February 6, 2013 10:11:01 PM

Yes some of those deals are good. I got some good deals on some desktops as well as laptops from there (for family and friends).
m
l
!