Wireless router MN500

I can't seem to reset the base station. It won't flash
green and orange...just stays orange. Any suggestions?

power off, wait 3 mn., power back on. If it's still orange,
press reset, then release.

joker

If you are trying to do a factory reset try an object that can reach in
farther & hold it in for 5-10 seconds. I used to used a plastic fork's
tine when I supported the MN-100 & MN-500 for Microsoft.