Control of Time / Date Registry Settings

August 19, 2005 11:49:03 AM

For some reason our Sys Admin has pushed a setting that disables the ability
to change the Time & Date on a PC. Anyone know the Registry setting/command
to edit so I can override this?

Thanks!
S. Tucker
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 12:00:00 PM

You should not make any changes to the company-owned computer
without the knowledge and consent of the System Administrator.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

!