Control of Time / Date Registry Settings

For some reason our Sys Admin has pushed a setting that disables the ability
to change the Time & Date on a PC. Anyone know the Registry setting/command
to edit so I can override this?

Thanks!
S. Tucker
1 answer Last reply
More about control time date registry settings

    You should not make any changes to the company-owned computer
    without the knowledge and consent of the System Administrator.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Stucker" wrote:

    | For some reason our Sys Admin has pushed a setting that disables the ability
    | to change the Time & Date on a PC. Anyone know the Registry setting/command
    | to edit so I can override this?
    |
    | Thanks!
    | S. Tucker

Registry Microsoft Windows XP