Starting a collection

I've looked at the pinball hobby pretty hard in the last few months and
have decided to build a collection. It started last with the off chance
reply to an Indy 500 ad in the paper, which I bought and enjoyed for a
year. Now I want to add more. Just bought a very nice ToM and am
looking for other DMDs in Texas DFW area. Cant quite justify MM or CC
prices but less pricey games are on the list. Please keep my # If you
have one or know of someone with a game for sale, Thanks, David Knapp
817-475-6112.

David,

The Texas Pinball Festival is coming up in October. You might can find
something there.