PC powers up but doesnt boot

Hp225

Honorable
Jun 3, 2012
I have a dell i545s (like 3-4 years old) i was really noob about pc when i bought it but its been okay and i've had problems such as the pc wont start up but reseating all the ram and graphic card usually worked but today i was playing skyrim and in the middle it just shut down (note: it has never shutdown by itself while its on) i tried reseating, ram and graphics, i replugged the HDD, to no avail
At first i thought it was a graphic card failure but it doesnt work with onboard GPU, I almost everytime get a memory beep code but theres no beep code of any kind this time.
The power flow is there because all fans are spinning, HDD initializes, DVD-ROM opens closes but PC doesnt boot w/ any of the DELL reinstall driver dvds, the screen remains black therefore i can't access BIOS menu or start in safe mode also i dont have any dvds that have startup repair
I tried 1 ram at a time in all 4 modules but it didnt start I also usually get a beep when INTEL initializes boot all i get is black screen and spinning fans w/ dvd and hdd initializing (spinning)
One last thing once i press the power on button i cant turn it off by holding it i have to directly unplug it to remove power

Hp225

Honorable
Jun 3, 2012

G

There is a little battery in you motherboard. This battery looks like a watch battery. Take it out for 10 minutes and put it back in and see if your problem is solved.