COMPAQ DESKPRO ENC user manual

Is there a place to download COMPAQ DESKPRO ENC user manual from ?

Have googled with no joy... looked at compaq.com and can only see presario
mentioned

I understand it has 3 pci slots. I will need a spare slot for 56k modem.
Is graphics on the motherboard or will it use up a slot ?

thanks

You should be able to find something here
http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Lookup?h_lang=en&h_cc=ca&cc=ca&h_page=hpcom&lang=en&h_client=S-A-R311-1&h_query=deskpro+enc

Or go to www.hp.com/support and search from there.

Bill