High Speed Restoration pics are up

Hi All,

Just thought i'd post some pics of my HS restoration I did awhile back.
Unfortunately I didn't have a digital camera when I disassembled the
game so all of those pics are on prints. Maybe one day I will scan them
in and put them up.

Here is the link http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/kevinlheureux

I also wanted to publicly thank Classic Arcades for the clear plastics
I used for my MM restoration which I forgot to mention in that post.

--
Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

Vids - D*nkey Kong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20

MikeO

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2004

Kevin,

Nice game. It's still as nice as the pictures show and gets played
regularly. I hope it eases the pain knowing all your hard work is
truly appreciated.

Mike O.

Hell of a nice job Kevin. Looks very, very nice.

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Kevin L'Heureux wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just thought i'd post some pics of my HS restoration I did awhile back.
> Unfortunately I didn't have a digital camera when I disassembled the
> game so all of those pics are on prints. Maybe one day I will scan them
> in and put them up.
>
> Here is the link http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/kevinlheureux
>
> I also wanted to publicly thank Classic Arcades for the clear plastics
> I used for my MM restoration which I forgot to mention in that post.
>
> --
> Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F
>
> Vids - D*nkey Kong
>
> Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20

Having game in the url doesn't get blocked (apparently) I can get to
your site, John, and can browse fine except the gallery section. Nice
High Speed, Kevin! :)

Cliffy
A passion for pinball!
www.passionforpinball.com

Can't get to the page from work, darn. You have "games" somewhere in
your search engine helper text and websense blocks it.

Cliffy
A passion for pinball!
www.passionforpinball.com

the word game is part of the URL unfortunately

Probably can't change it :(

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Cliffy" <crinear@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Can't get to the page from work, darn. You have "games" somewhere in
> your search engine helper text and websense blocks it.
>
> Cliffy
> A passion for pinball!
> www.passionforpinball.com

Cliffy,

The pics are on John Wart's website (www.myhomegameroom.com) in the
user galleries, under my name.

On 2005-07-07 13:10:33 -0700, "mikeo" <mikeo@dmwcc.com> said:

> Kevin,
>
> Nice game. It's still as nice as the pictures show and gets played
> regularly. I hope it eases the pain knowing all your hard work is
> truly appreciated.
> Mike O.

That is so great to hear Mike. I really didn't want to sell it unless
it was to the right person whom I knew would appreciate and take care
of it. I'm glad you and your buddy are happy with it.

--

Pins - M*M - M*B - L*O*T*R - A*F*M - R*F*M - S*T*T*N*G - R*F

Vids - D*nkey K*ong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C

Thanks Bryan. I, like you really enjoy restoring games. I think pinball
is art and should be viewed as such. In fact AFM is next up but before
then I will get those MB pics up as well.

Now where is that Mona Lisa i've been meaning to restore. :-O

On 2005-07-07 13:35:49 -0700, "Bryan Kelly" <bskelly3@aol.com> said:

> Hell of a nice job Kevin. Looks very, very nice.
>
> Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
>
> "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
> shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
> city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"
>
> (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)
>

> Kevin L'Heureux wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Just thought i'd post some pics of my HS restoration I did awhile back.
>> Unfortunately I didn't have a digital camera when I disassembled the
>> game so all of those pics are on prints. Maybe one day I will scan them
>> in and put them up.
>>
>> Here is the link http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/kevinlheureux
>>
>> I also wanted to publicly thank Classic Arcades for the clear plastics
>> I used for my MM restoration which I forgot to mention in that post.
>>
>> --
>> Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F
>>
>> Vids - D*nkey Kong
>>
>> Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20

--

Pins - M*M - M*B - L*O*T*R - A*F*M - R*F*M - S*T*T*N*G - R*F

Vids - D*nkey K*ong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

I'd give my pinky finger for that game.... or, whomever bought it? PLEASE
LOOK ME UP!!! ;-)

"Kevin L'Heureux" <tv-sound@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Just thought i'd post some pics of my HS restoration I did awhile back.
> Unfortunately I didn't have a digital camera when I disassembled the game
> so all of those pics are on prints. Maybe one day I will scan them in and
> put them up.
>
> Here is the link
> http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/kevinlheureux
>
> I also wanted to publicly thank Classic Arcades for the clear plastics I
> used for my MM restoration which I forgot to mention in that post.
>
> --
> Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F
> Vids - D*nkey Kong
> Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20

Sorry, only interested in trading for an index finger. ;)

On 2005-07-07 20:02:16 -0700, "PinMan" <vbirdsley@mchsi.com> said:

> I'd give my pinky finger for that game.... or, whomever bought it?
> PLEASE LOOK ME UP!!! ;-)
>

> "Kevin L'Heureux" <tv-sound@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Just thought i'd post some pics of my HS restoration I did awhile back.
>> Unfortunately I didn't have a digital camera when I disassembled the
>> game so all of those pics are on prints. Maybe one day I will scan them
>> in and put them up.
>>
>> Here is the link http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/kevinlheureux
>>
>> I also wanted to publicly thank Classic Arcades for the clear plastics
>> I used for my MM restoration which I forgot to mention in that post.
>>
>> --
>> Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F
>> Vids - D*nkey Kong
>> Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20

--

Pins - M*M - M*B - L*O*T*R - A*F*M - R*F*M - S*T*T*N*G - R*F

Vids - D*nkey K*ong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

Left hand OK? ;-)

Seriously does anyone else have one this nice? I'm about to buy a very nice
(unrestored) one this Sunday at $1500 but it seems a little steep...
probably an 8 all around, maybe 8.5 on the PF.

> Sorry, only interested in trading for an index finger. ;)
>

> On 2005-07-07 20:02:16 -0700, "PinMan" <vbirdsley@mchsi.com> said:
>
>> I'd give my pinky finger for that game.... or, whomever bought it?
>> PLEASE LOOK ME UP!!! ;-)
>>

>> "Kevin L'Heureux" <tv-sound@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Just thought i'd post some pics of my HS restoration I did awhile back.
>>> Unfortunately I didn't have a digital camera when I disassembled the
>>> game so all of those pics are on prints. Maybe one day I will scan them
>>> in and put them up.
>>>
>>> Here is the link
>>> http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/kevinlheureux
>>>
>>> I also wanted to publicly thank Classic Arcades for the clear plastics I
>>> used for my MM restoration which I forgot to mention in that post.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F
>>> Vids - D*nkey Kong
>>> Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20
>

> --
>
> Pins - M*M - M*B - L*O*T*R - A*F*M - R*F*M - S*T*T*N*G - R*F
> Vids - D*nkey K*ong
> Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C

Looks great Kevin. Congrats on a job well done. Ahh, there's nothing
better than seeing a restored S-11 game. :) :)
Chris

Bucci's Pinball Arcade
"My collection & obsession online"
http://www.buccisarcade.com

On 2005-07-09 10:16:42 -0700, "Spida" <spida1@verizon.net> said:

> Looks great Kevin. Congrats on a job well done. Ahh, there's nothing
> better than seeing a restored S-11 game. :) :)
> Chris

Thanks Chris. I agree, it's one thing to restore a new game to look new
but restoring an old ah heck is another story.

On 2005-07-09 15:17:28 -0700, "Mattu" <gocism@aol.com> said:

> Five Star Job! Can you come and do mine next?

Tell me where you are and i'll be there with my rollaway toolbox. I
will of course need a place to sleep for a while, food and lots of
cash. ;)