Maybe someone know this?

August 19, 2005 10:11:52 PM

Does someone know GOOD shared webhosting (Unix server) with the following
parameters:

Web space: 250-500MB
Data transfer: 15-20GB

Setup- free
Price: USD2.00- 3.00/month

Thanks!

More about : question

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 10:11:53 PM

The best I've found is 1,000 megs of space, 5,000 email addresses, which I'd
guess could data transfer 900+ data transfer and costing $8.21 per month
with free setup. That's what our lodge pays for it's hosted site.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"luminore" <luminor@luminor.com> wrote in message
> Does someone know GOOD shared webhosting (Unix server) with the following
> parameters:
>
> Web space: 250-500MB
> Data transfer: 15-20GB
>
> Setup- free
> Price: USD2.00- 3.00/month
>
> Thanks!

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 10:11:53 PM

Web Space 1000mb
Transfer 25gb
$4.99 per month

http://www.1and1.com/

--
Peter

"luminore" <luminor@luminor.com> wrote in message news:uUh%23XBNpFHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Does someone know GOOD shared webhosting (Unix server) with the following
> parameters:
>
> Web space: 250-500MB
> Data transfer: 15-20GB
>
> Setup- free
> Price: USD2.00- 3.00/month
>
> Thanks!

August 20, 2005 1:13:18 AM

Web Space 1000mb
Transfer 25gb
$4.99 per month

http://www.1and1.com/

--
Peter

"luminore" <luminor@luminor.com> wrote in message
> Does someone know GOOD shared webhosting (Unix server) with the following
> parameters:
>
> Web space: 250-500MB
> Data transfer: 15-20GB
>
> Setup- free
> Price: USD2.00- 3.00/month
>
> Thanks!

No, folks, please keep inside USD2.00- 3.00/month only.

Thanks!
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 1:13:19 AM

There is one for $0.99 a month but you get what you pay for. $4.99 is very reasonable and if you cannot afford that per month then maybe you should not consider a Web Hosting service. Get your own server and off you go for free

--
Peter

!