Maybe someone know this?

Does someone know GOOD shared webhosting (Unix server) with the following
parameters:

Web space: 250-500MB
Data transfer: 15-20GB

Setup- free
Price: USD2.00- 3.00/month

Thanks!
4 answers Last reply
More about maybe this

    The best I've found is 1,000 megs of space, 5,000 email addresses, which I'd
    guess could data transfer 900+ data transfer and costing $8.21 per month
    with free setup. That's what our lodge pays for it's hosted site.

    --
    Don
    Vancouver, USA

    "luminore" <luminor@luminor.com> wrote in message
    > Does someone know GOOD shared webhosting (Unix server) with the following
    > parameters:
    >
    > Web space: 250-500MB
    > Data transfer: 15-20GB
    >
    > Setup- free
    > Price: USD2.00- 3.00/month
    >
    > Thanks!

    Web Space 1000mb
    Transfer 25gb
    $4.99 per month

    http://www.1and1.com/

    --
    Peter

    "luminore" <luminor@luminor.com> wrote in message news:uUh%23XBNpFHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > Does someone know GOOD shared webhosting (Unix server) with the following
    > parameters:
    >
    > Web space: 250-500MB
    > Data transfer: 15-20GB
    >
    > Setup- free
    > Price: USD2.00- 3.00/month
    >
    > Thanks!

    Web Space 1000mb
    Transfer 25gb
    $4.99 per month

    http://www.1and1.com/

    --
    Peter

    "luminore" <luminor@luminor.com> wrote in message
    > Does someone know GOOD shared webhosting (Unix server) with the following
    > parameters:
    >
    > Web space: 250-500MB
    > Data transfer: 15-20GB
    >
    > Setup- free
    > Price: USD2.00- 3.00/month
    >
    > Thanks!

    No, folks, please keep inside USD2.00- 3.00/month only.

    Thanks!

    There is one for $0.99 a month but you get what you pay for. $4.99 is very reasonable and if you cannot afford that per month then maybe you should not consider a Web Hosting service. Get your own server and off you go for free

    --
    Peter

    "luminore" <luminor@luminor.com> wrote in message news:%23vdMxmOpFHA.3756@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

    > "Peter Foldes" <okf22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Web Space 1000mb
    > Transfer 25gb
    > $4.99 per month
    >
    > http://www.1and1.com/
    >
    > --
    > Peter

    > "luminore" <luminor@luminor.com> wrote in message
    >> Does someone know GOOD shared webhosting (Unix server) with the following
    >> parameters:
    >>
    >> Web space: 250-500MB
    >> Data transfer: 15-20GB
    >>
    >> Setup- free
    >> Price: USD2.00- 3.00/month
    >>
    >> Thanks!
    >

    > No, folks, please keep inside USD2.00- 3.00/month only.
    >
    > Thanks!

Unix Microsoft Servers Windows XP