Auxiliary power led is amber on my dell Optiplex 745 is amber and it wont boot

Auxiliary power led is amber on, on my dell Optiplex 745 is amber and it wont boot
3 answers Last reply
More about auxiliary power amber dell optiplex amber wont boot
  1. More than likely your PSU has died.
  2. nhoj_semaj said:
    Auxiliary power led is amber on, on my dell Optiplex 745 is amber and it wont boot

I don't see anything about this light, however there are 4 lights on the back panel, tell us which ones are lit - 1,2,3,4 from right to left, also, this model has diagnostic beep codes, for an example one possible beep code (code 1-3-1) consists of one beep, a burst of three beeps, and then one beep, please record when you are trying to boot up.
    Provide us with lights and beep codes.
  3. Hello !! i am with this problem right now !! can any one tell me what is the problem !! i changed the motherboard, PSU , Tried another CPU , GPU , RAM , the hard disk is working , i don't know what to do with this !! i tried every thing possible but it's still not booting and showing solid amber power light with no beeps !! and only the first light on front panel is on , BTW when i try to turn it on , the fans works but it's shows nothing on the Screen , even if the BAIOS screen , so.. can you help me plz :/
Ask a new question

Read More

Dell Optiplex Boot LED Monitor Power Computers