Internet Information Services

i have recently loaded Internet Information Services on my computer with
Windows XP pro FULL. I think I have everything config'd so far but does this
option really only work on a network with a Windows 2003 server? I'm just
trying to set up a small web site and I see things about a server certificate
and other stuff. Is there a good book out there or can someone guide me into
this? Thanks

Did you read the Read Me files through

--
Peter