FS2004 Flight Control on Tablet PC

Last response: in Video Games
September 8, 2004 8:44:21 PM

I installed FS2004 on my Toshiba Protoge Tablet PC, which
doesn't have a numpad on the keyboard. I can't figure out
how to control the aircraft (up, down, left, right)
without using a mouse or joystick. Can it be done?
Anonymous
September 12, 2004 5:32:42 PM

Hi Ron,

"Ron Hansen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:867a01c495fd$c390ae80$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| I installed FS2004 on my Toshiba Protoge Tablet PC, which
| doesn't have a numpad on the keyboard. I can't figure out
| how to control the aircraft (up, down, left, right)
| without using a mouse or joystick. Can it be done?

There's a comprehensive FAQ for FS 2004 posted at.
http://www.simflight.com/news5/modules.php?op=modload&n...

There's also a forum at the above site where you can ask fellow pilots,
or you can also try the Microsoft Simulator newsgroup:
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?Ne...;en-us;newsgroups

I hope those help you find what you're looking for! :-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

September 12, 2004 8:51:45 PM

If your Tablet PC has USB, you could use a USB keyboard
or joystick.

-Donnie
www.fs9.org

!