FS2004 Flight Control on Tablet PC

I installed FS2004 on my Toshiba Protoge Tablet PC, which
doesn't have a numpad on the keyboard. I can't figure out
how to control the aircraft (up, down, left, right)
without using a mouse or joystick. Can it be done?
2 answers Last reply
More about fs2004 flight control tablet
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Hi Ron,

    "Ron Hansen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:867a01c495fd$c390ae80$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    | I installed FS2004 on my Toshiba Protoge Tablet PC, which
    | doesn't have a numpad on the keyboard. I can't figure out
    | how to control the aircraft (up, down, left, right)
    | without using a mouse or joystick. Can it be done?

    There's a comprehensive FAQ for FS 2004 posted at.
    http://www.simflight.com/news5/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=5&categories=MS+Flight+Simulator+2004

    There's also a forum at the above site where you can ask fellow pilots,
    or you can also try the Microsoft Simulator newsgroup:
    http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?NewsGroup=microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation&SLCID=US&ICP=GSS3&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups

    I hope those help you find what you're looking for! :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    If your Tablet PC has USB, you could use a USB keyboard
    or joystick.

    -Donnie
    www.fs9.org

Tablets Video Games