DHCP Server

Last response: in Networking
Share
August 11, 2004 12:02:51 AM

I have set the DHCP Lease to 15 minutes, but DHCP entries
are still showing up in the DHCP list after DAYS. I need
to clear these out. How do I do it?

Thanks

More about : dhcp server

Anonymous
August 11, 2004 5:46:04 AM

Disable and reenable DHCP on the router, then change the
lease time. They used to disappear once the lease time is
changed --- but I didn't test after the latest update.
Which router? 100/500/700?

Anonymous
August 11, 2004 3:40:07 PM

Are you sure the DHCP entry you are seeing is not for your WAN connection.

You can't control the DHCP lease time for your WAN, that is something set by
your ISP.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -