Sign in with
Your question

How to make bluetooth speakers & computer speakers play simultaneously

Last response: in Home Audio
January 5, 2011 3:07:24 PM

Hi, I just bought a bluetooth speaker (sony srs-bt100). It connects to my desktop computer fine, and I can easily switch between my computer speakers (simple 2.1 set) and my sony bluetooth ones using sound-playback devices-enable/disable.

However, I cannot figure out how to get my bluetooth speakers and computer speakers to play at the same time. Is this possible to do?

My operating system is windows 7 64 bit.

Thanks
October 2, 2011 8:23:03 PM

ryanm7 said:
Hi, I just bought a bluetooth speaker (sony srs-bt100). It connects to my desktop computer fine, and I can easily switch between my computer speakers (simple 2.1 set) and my sony bluetooth ones using sound-playback devices-enable/disable.

However, I cannot figure out how to get my bluetooth speakers and computer speakers to play at the same time. Is this possible to do?

My operating system is windows 7 64 bit.

Thanks

Have you got a solution yet??
m
l
October 15, 2011 5:04:03 PM

I have the same question...anyone have a solution?
m
l
Related resources
May 16, 2014 4:57:28 AM

The same problems occurred with me too. I recently bought a Bluetooth shower speaker from http://www.abcotechbrand.com/product/bluetooh-shower-sp... shop which is connecting easily with my desktop computer. But I am also not able to get these speakers and computer speakers play at the same time. Can anyone help us out in this problem?
m
l
May 16, 2014 12:18:59 PM

The only way I can think of is if the same audio output is feeding the 2.1 speakers and a bluetooth transmitter.
m
l
!