Grim and Boagman to duke it out at Expo

Based on the smack being talked at the "RBION-Best Lawlor Pin" thread,
I hope Korn delivers on his volunteering to video tape the brawl.

I am putting down $25.00 on Boagman to knock out Grim early in the
second round:)

stupid.

I love that Grim called Aron nameless, even when he signs most of his
posts.

I bet that even if Aron showed up to Grim's house there would be some
reason that Grim would not be there...what's next? My pinball
collection can beat up your pinball collection? Oh yah Aron already had
that out with Mike Hoage ;)

-c

You're dead money, then. He's goin' down in the first. ;)

Aron

Can someone make sure there's a loud WWF Royal Rumble at Expo this year? I
guess the one from last year probably didn't sell :)

I think we need to hear Randy Savage yelling OH YEAH repeatedly in the
background during the fight.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

In article <dak542$i5h$1@newsreader.mailgate.org>,
John Wart, jr <johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote:
>Can someone make sure there's a loud WWF Royal Rumble at Expo this year? I
>guess the one from last year probably didn't sell :)

Given the high price and the fact that you couldn't get multiball, I'm not
surprised.

>I think we need to hear Randy Savage yelling OH YEAH repeatedly in the
>background during the fight.

"Get back into the ring!"

O "only one of those responsible for WWF" D

--
Orin Day | Women's Basketball Photos at http://www.dwhoops.com
lobster @ |

MacMan

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2004

In article <1120768773.471790.138310@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
msalas@salascorp.com wrote:

> Based on the smack being talked at the "RBION-Best Lawlor Pin" thread,
> I hope Korn delivers on his volunteering to video tape the brawl.
>
> I am putting down $25.00 on Boagman to knock out Grim early in the
> second round:)

I'll take double on that action!

Just my luck they moved the Expo dates and I may not make it! Nothing
better than getting caked with flying blood as the Boagman rips his head
off "Now THAT'S pinball!"

I just checked the odds in Vegas and apparently they won't put a book on
it as it's too much of a cert.

Boagman!
Boagman!
Boagman!