Grim and Boagman to duke it out at Expo

Based on the smack being talked at the "RBION-Best Lawlor Pin" thread,
I hope Korn delivers on his volunteering to video tape the brawl.

I am putting down $25.00 on Boagman to knock out Grim early in the
second round:)
6 answers Last reply
More about grim boagman duke expo

    stupid.

    I love that Grim called Aron nameless, even when he signs most of his
    posts.

    I bet that even if Aron showed up to Grim's house there would be some
    reason that Grim would not be there...what's next? My pinball
    collection can beat up your pinball collection? Oh yah Aron already had
    that out with Mike Hoage ;)

    -c

    You're dead money, then. He's goin' down in the first. ;)

    Aron

    Can someone make sure there's a loud WWF Royal Rumble at Expo this year? I
    guess the one from last year probably didn't sell :)

    I think we need to hear Randy Savage yelling OH YEAH repeatedly in the
    background during the fight.

    --
    http://www.myhomegameroom.com

    In article <dak542$i5h$1@newsreader.mailgate.org>,
    John Wart, jr <johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote:
    >Can someone make sure there's a loud WWF Royal Rumble at Expo this year? I
    >guess the one from last year probably didn't sell :)

    Given the high price and the fact that you couldn't get multiball, I'm not
    surprised.

    >I think we need to hear Randy Savage yelling OH YEAH repeatedly in the
    >background during the fight.

    "Get back into the ring!"

    O "only one of those responsible for WWF" D

    --
    Orin Day | Women's Basketball Photos at http://www.dwhoops.com
    lobster @ |

    In article <1120768773.471790.138310@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    msalas@salascorp.com wrote:

    > Based on the smack being talked at the "RBION-Best Lawlor Pin" thread,
    > I hope Korn delivers on his volunteering to video tape the brawl.
    >
    > I am putting down $25.00 on Boagman to knock out Grim early in the
    > second round:)

    I'll take double on that action!

    Just my luck they moved the Expo dates and I may not make it! Nothing
    better than getting caked with flying blood as the Boagman rips his head
    off "Now THAT'S pinball!"

    I just checked the odds in Vegas and apparently they won't put a book on
    it as it's too much of a cert.

    Boagman!
    Boagman!
    Boagman!

    Cheers
    MacMan

    No super-flexisnacks allowed !

    boagman wrote:
    > You're dead money, then. He's goin' down in the first. ;)
    >

    > Aron

Games Video Video Games Product