Omnibook 800CT password

How can I clear the bios password in my HO Omnibook 800CT?
I can't see how to get to the CMOS battery if there is one.

-Barry
========
"I see only with deep regret that God punishes so many of His children for
their numerous stupidities, for which only He Himself can be held responsible;
in my opinion, only His nonexistence could excuse Him."
[A. Einstein (Letter to Edgar Meyer, Jan. 2, 1915)]

On the seventh day, Barry OGrady wrote...

> How can I clear the bios password in my HO Omnibook 800CT?
> I can't see how to get to the CMOS battery if there is one.

you can't. you need to contact HP support together with proof that you
really own this laptop.

100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

I can get you a master password.