saving the contents of a window

i have loads of MP3 files on various CD-R discs and i want to keep a record
of what is on each disc. i want something like screen print but i only want
to keep them on the computer rather than printing them out . can anyone
help?

paul bennett
2 answers Last reply
More about saving contents window

    If you can copy/paste from the list, you could make a text file in
    Notepad/WordPad etc. and save it.
    If you hold alt+print screen, then paste into Paint or another graphics
    program, you can take a screen shot and save it, named as desired.

    --
    A Professional Amatuer...If anyone knew it all, none of would be here!

    paul bennett Wrote:
    > i have loads of MP3 files on various CD-R discs and i want to keep a
    > record
    > of what is on each disc. i want something like screen print but i only
    > want
    > to keep them on the computer rather than printing them out . can
    > anyone
    > help?
    >
    > paul bennett

    If you use winamp you can generate a playlist, like 'this one'
    (http://www.richmills.cwc.net/personal/mp3list.html).
    You just have to add all the files from each CD-R to winamp, and
    generate a playlist for each one.

    Here are 'instructions' (http://malektips.com/wa20004.html) of how to
    generate a playlist.

    I think this would be the better choice for your needs! ;)

    --
    Heritage
    Heritage's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=4257

Microsoft Windows XP