Where can I get Infra Red drivers for Dimesion D600 Notebook

Hi ,

I have a D600 notebook which is reporting a problem with the IR drivers - I
need to re install the drivers but I do not have the original CD - I cannot
find any drivers on the Dell support web site .

HELP !!!

Any advice apprerciated !!!!

steveharvey [at] dsl [dot] pipex [dot] com

dogface

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2005

have you tried your OS cd or looking on your C: drive for an area (c:\I386
etc.).