Sign in with
Your question

Resulotion after clean install

Last response: in Windows 7
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
October 30, 2012 7:29:39 PM

Hello,

i have a asus notebook N76v. It comes with a HDD but i changed it for my own SSD. today i swapt the ssd for the hdd and installed the HDD with the factory installed win 7. now i noticed that my screen resolution 1080p is much beter then on my clean install with ssd. i installed all the drivers etc. what can be the problem that on my ssd the pictograms etc are very small and not so clear as on the asus installed HDD
a b $ Windows 7
October 30, 2012 7:34:01 PM

Quote:
Hello,

i have a asus notebook N76v. It comes with a HDD but i changed it for my own SSD. today i swapt the ssd for the hdd and installed the HDD with the factory installed win 7. now i noticed that my screen resolution 1080p is much beter then on my clean install with ssd. i installed all the drivers etc. what can be the problem that on my ssd the pictograms etc are very small and not so clear as on the asus installed HDD

make sure you installed the newest nvidia video drivers and the intel drivers. also make sure your using the nvidia output. also with some reinatalls check the video control panel sometime they block up some settings of monitor. have to click show all settings for xxxx display. also make sure you installed the newest intel chipset drivers for the mb. video chipsets some time wont install right without them.
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
October 30, 2012 8:16:47 PM

i have installed all the drivers of the asus driver website. But still dont get the smooth resolution as on the factory installed hdd
Related resources
!