Sign in with
Your question

Can you play roller coaster tycoon 3 on windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
April 2, 2010 1:34:18 PM

Hello,

i have a windows 7 computer. i tried to load up roller coaster tycoon three. it said i had completed the installation but when i clicked on the desktop shortcut it said there was a runtime error. is there a way i can play on it without there being a runtime error?
April 2, 2010 2:58:05 PM

whats the runtime error code? i have windows 7 and RCT3 with both expansions and it works fine
m
l
April 12, 2010 6:41:36 PM

well i've just loaded the game and the error notice has come up again. there isnt actually a runtime error code it looks like this:

Runtime Error!

( then there is a long kind of web address without the www and the .co.uk like that ( if you know what i mean )

abnormal program termination

i really don't know what is going on but i have got RCT2 and that is good but when i went to my friends house we went on RCT3 and it was amazing so i really need to know what is going on so i can play this fantastic game!
m
l
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
October 1, 2010 6:48:35 PM

treacley2 said:
well i've just loaded the game and the error notice has come up again. there isnt actually a runtime error code it looks like this:

Runtime Error!

( then there is a long kind of web address without the www and the .co.uk like that ( if you know what i mean )

abnormal program termination

i really don't know what is going on but i have got RCT2 and that is good but when i went to my friends house we went on RCT3 and it was amazing so i really need to know what is going on so i can play this fantastic game!

Hi, did you get a resolve to your problem? I recently had the same problem and need an answer as i'm dying to play this great game!
m
l
!