CFTBL ,Taillight Mod,,KIt

Complete Instruction kit,includes template, details on how to add led
taillights on to the cars on back speaker panels. If you have my
template and follow my detailed instructions your results will be very
impressive. Send 6.00 plus 1.50 for S&H to address below.

Lee Conklin.
P.O Box 208 Jugg Street
Moravia,New York 13118
http://community.webtv.net/conkl/SomeofCONKS
http://members.tripod.com/~andybauch/magic.html

Hmmmm....

How detailed is detailed? LOTS of Color pics of wiring instructions?
There are several posts on RGP that cover "Details" on this mod, what
do your instructions add to these posts? Also, do your instructions
tie the tail lights into a feature (ie: P-A-I-D lights)?

I may take this mod on someday and detailed instructions with pics
would be nice. Especially if they show wiring and connections step by
step. For us electrically challenged (but learning) individuals really
detailed instructions would be a worthwhile investment.

can you give us more details as to what we get?

conkl@webtv.net wrote:
> Complete Instruction kit,includes template, details on how to add led
> taillights on to the cars on back speaker panels. If you have my
> template and follow my detailed instructions your results will be very
> impressive. Send 6.00 plus 1.50 for S&H to address below.
>
> Lee Conklin.
> P.O Box 208 Jugg Street
> Moravia,New York 13118
> http://community.webtv.net/conkl/SomeofCONKS
> http://members.tripod.com/~andybauch/magic.html

i would like more information to.
Is there a video?
Ray

Lee is a very good guy to deal with

If he says it is complete, I would take his word for it ...

gary

Geez.. talk about making money of my hard work..

BOOOO!!!

<conkl@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Complete Instruction kit,includes template, details on how to add led
> taillights on to the cars on back speaker panels. If you have my
> template and follow my detailed instructions your results will be very
> impressive. Send 6.00 plus 1.50 for S&H to address below.
>
> Lee Conklin.
> P.O Box 208 Jugg Street
> Moravia,New York 13118
> http://community.webtv.net/conkl/SomeofCONKS
> http://members.tripod.com/~andybauch/magic.html

Hmmm, he didn't check with you before commercializing it? I'm wondering if
he used any instructions on my postings of the adaptations of your mod too?
On the other hand $6 is not a lot for those who don't want to make their own
template it just would have been courtesty to check with the original author
first.
For those interested; Hoopstar's details were posted here ...
http://tinyurl.com/dwv88 and my adaptation was posted here...
http://tinyurl.com/7jdc9

GRY