Sign in with
Your question

Requesting Driver Help On Skype (:

Last response: in Windows 7
October 30, 2012 8:47:29 PM

Hi Guys,

I am not sure if this allowed (If its not please DELETE the thread)

But I have just build my first PC from after saving from doing the paper round for the last 7 months, ts not the best but I like it!

I have an old copy of Windows 7, and now the PC is built and I am happy, Its just the drivers are causing me hassle and I cannot stop thinking about them and I just want them done and dusted (I have been working on these for the last 2 weeks)

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give me some quick help on Skype (screen share) and point me n the correct direction!

f so I would be VERY great full and hopefully could help you out with my little knowledge on other subjects !

Cheers
Hallohappy22
October 30, 2012 10:13:35 PM

if you can build your own PC then you'll certainly be able to find some drivers for it!

look on the website of your motherboard, if it's a particular part, like a sound card or graphics card, go to their website instead!
what drivers are you lacking?
October 30, 2012 10:17:26 PM

This is what it says on the website:- Which ones would you suggest are needed to make sure my PC performs the best possible! (:

There are 3 download servers available on ASUS Download Site - Global, China and P2P. Each server provides exact the same content no matter where you download from, except for the speed which you are connected to.
37 files found

Qualified Vendor List (2)
BIOS (7)
BIOS-Utilities (1)
Chipset (2)
AUDIO (2)
LAN (2)
USB (3)
Utilities (7)
SATA (2)
Manual (9)
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
October 30, 2012 10:22:44 PM

Well, you want bios, bios-utilities, chipset, audio, lan, usb, utilities, and sata.

The vendor list and manual are just reading.
!