Flight Simulator 2004

Have been running program for approximately one year on XP
without any dificulty. Program stopped responding mid-
flight after I used the map feature. Tried to reboot,
uninstalled and installed to no avail. Titled page comes
up and then program stops responding. Have tried clean
boot and then re-installed, no change. Program stops
responding when title sheets shows. Help
2 answers Last reply
More about flight simulator 2004
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Hi Concob,

    --
    There's a comprehensive FAQ for FS 2004 posted at.
    http://www.simflight.com/news5/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=5&categories=MS+Flight+Simulator+2004

    There's also a forum at the above site where you can ask fellow pilots,
    or you can also try the Microsoft Simulator newsgroup:
    http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?NewsGroup=microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation&SLCID=US&ICP=GSS3&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups

    I hope those help you find what you're looking for! :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Hello,

    Go to http://forum.fs9.org/index.php?showtopic=4007

    That has got many peoples FS working again.

    Donnie,
    www.fs9.org

Microsoft Video Games