Dell Dimension 4500

Can anybody tell me what this model is worth :has 128 ram 30 gig drive,
CDRW and I beleive is 1.6 gigahertz. Sorry for ignorance but am mac
person. Any help on its worth appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about dell dimension 4500

    Given that you can buy a much faster 4600 system for $369 with a 2.8
    P4/256M/CD-RW/etc.,
    figure on about half that ($200), plus $50 or so depending on the monitor.

    "Da S" <trumpet10@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Can anybody tell me what this model is worth :has 128 ram 30 gig drive,
    > CDRW and I beleive is 1.6 gigahertz. Sorry for ignorance but am mac
    > person. Any help on its worth appreciated.

    Da S <trumpet10@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message news:<250420041430201101%trumpet10@nyc.rr.com>...
    > Can anybody tell me what this model is worth :has 128 ram 30 gig drive,
    > CDRW and I beleive is 1.6 gigahertz. Sorry for ignorance but am mac
    > person. Any help on its worth appreciated.

    If the computer was in perfect condition AND included all
    the cds (windows, drivers, applications..etc) I would pay
    at most $300.00. A brand new dell with better specs is $500.00.
    These are usa prices. Hope this helps!
    Dave

Dell Dimension Computers