Anyone have a Batman Forever for sale (near Richmond, VA p..

Andy

I think Brian Lambert has had one, forever, for sale on mr pinball. He is
in Charlotte.

Andy

<gshanes@comcast.net> wrote in message
> LMK
>
> Thanks
>
> Greg

Thanks Andy. I saw that but assumed it was gone since it had been so long.

Has anyone seen this pin?? I know Brian listed a whole host of things that
he says are issues.

Greg

"Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
> I think Brian Lambert has had one, forever, for sale on mr pinball. He is
> in Charlotte.
>
> Andy
>
> <gshanes@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > LMK
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Greg

Andy

I have seen the game but don't recall anything specific about it.

Andy