Tech BK

The outhole kicker fires about every 10 seconds or does so once in
awhile or mysterious points and bonus show up. If I unhook the coin
door wiring harness no problem. I also cant really do the diagnostic
tests as my display board is missing the first digit of the match.
Thanks

Hmmm, have you tried reseating the inter-board connector on the CPU &
driver boards? Whenever my BK acts up, it seems that connection is the
culprit most of the time.

Ben

Check for coin switches/trip wires shorted out or shorted to the coin door
(ground) or stuck closed- that sort of thing can really freak out these
machines- biggest clue is that problem goes away when you unplug coin door
harness. Coin switches get messed with the most by home pin owners, kids,
etc., and very delicate on these games- easy to mess up.

Ray J.

Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA
Web: www.actionpinball.com