Knocker coil in BttF ...where is it?

I feel so stupid, but here it goes ......where is the knocker coil in Back
the the Future? For the life of me, I've looked everywhere but can't find
it!

STUMPED!!!

Thanks
Greg

If it's not in the headbox, then it's next to the cashbox.

Nomad

Maybe it has been removed! Do you see any extra wires laying around or
screw holes where it may have been mounted?

nomad

It's definitely not near the cashbox. Where in the headbox would it be..I
mean, I swear, I've looked everywhere...unless there's some hidden chamber
or something...

Greg

"Ken Layton" <KLayton888@aol.com> wrote in message
> If it's not in the headbox, then it's next to the cashbox.

No, I don't see any extra wires...and I've heard the knocker go off when you
get a replay. I'm having some troubles with the corresponding transistors,
but I want to test the coil/diode before I start replacing everything ...I
can't "follow the sound" to it, since it won't work in the coil test now.
I've heard it before, so it's got to be there somewhere...but I swear it's
invisible. Does anyone here have a BttF?

Greg