Q: Is Treasure Cove still selling Cab Decals?

The reason I ask is his link on the home page doesn't work and no reply from
emails about them.

Kevin

who makes the backboard decal for Scared Stiff ?
David p

Allen does and might I say, they are damn nice. :)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

scraw24969@aol.com wrote:
> who makes the backboard decal for Scared Stiff ?
> David p

Sure am, ... but I haven't received any recent emails from you about them.

Available: AFM, WH20, TZ, NF, ... and EATPM (2 weeks)

If you want to see what they look like, ... just check out Cliff Piels AFM
(see Chad Keller - Stellar AFM post from yesterday), as Chad installed a set
on Cliffs machine.

thanks
Allen

"Sojourner353" <sojourner@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> The reason I ask is his link on the home page doesn't work and no reply
> from emails about them.
>
> Kevin

Allan I have sent you US$50 via PayPal as a deposit for a set of TZ
Decals, I have tried to email you again trying to get a total cost with
shipping for these but there is something wrong at one of our ends with
emails.

Just let me know how much I owe less the deposit and I will fix you up
on Wednesday with the remainder, send me a money request for the remainder
if you could, thanks.

Kevin